Bharat Bill Payments System (BBPS) is an integrated online platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India for utility bill payments. The platform provides an interoperable service through a digital and network of agents i.e. bank internet banking, mobile banking and retail shops for conusmer to do a bill payment, at one place, Anytime anywhere
Agents are the customer touch points and service points in the NPay Ecosystem who are available at the door step with BBPS Logo and make a bill payment. Agents can accept bill payments through various modes.
NPay offers all Bharat Billpay recurring payments of 17 categories like Electricity, Telecom, Mobile Postpaid, DTH, Cable TV, Broadband, Gas, Piped Gas, Water bills, Insurance, Loan repayments, Education fees, FasTag Recharge, Municipal taxes, Housing society, Hospitals, Subscription fees.
A customer can raise a complaint directly from any NPay application. There could be two type of complaints a. Transaction based complaint: This type of complaint is raised by a customer either for a successful / pending / failed transaction. The customer can initiate a complaint either at an agent/l or the whatsapp or website. Mobile No. or Transaction ID will be used as a unique reference number for raising complaints. b. Service based complaint: This type of complaint is raised by a customer for non-transactional issues Transaction based complaints will undergo validation at CU and biller OU levels.
Alternatively you can raise ticket in our portal https://desk.zoho.in/portal/nayaseva/
A status will be assigned to each complaint, below are the various statuses and their description.
Step 1: Enter Complaint ID, Mobile No. or Date range
Step 2: View details and status Complaint Status: Logged, Assigned, Pending with BBPOU, Resolved, Re-assigned, Escalated.
For an electronic transaction done at Whatsapp online payment , there are nil charges. But for a transaction done at Agent conveneince fee would be levied accordingly.
BBPS facilitates a plethora of payment modes through which consumer can make a bill payment. The payment modes options at NPay are Cash, Cards (Credit, Debit & Prepaid), IMPS, UPI, Internet Banking & UPI, Wallets
NPay transaction can be initiated through multiple payment channels both digital channels like Mobile APP, MPOS (Mobile Point of Sale terminal), Offline channels like Agents and Business Correspondents.
The consumer would get an instant confirmation and receipt once the transaction is successfully completed, An SMS would also be triggered by NPay
1. Send a message via whatsapp to 7221945678 and you will receive a message asking you to fill the form to register as a customer for the first time.
2. Once we verify your details you will receive a successful registration message on whatsapp
3. Now you can select Bill payment by sending appropriate number as a text on whatsapp
4. You will receive a text message to choose category
5. Please send appropriate number as text in the same chat box
6. You will be asked to Enter the Consumer number or Phone number or Mac Id based on category
7. Confirm your details and send text pay
8. Initiate a payment by paying on payment gateway
9. you will receive SMS on the phone number and get instant confirmation on email if provided.
A consumer will get successful transaction status and NPay bill reciept in electronic/email/SMS/Print form